1 part luxe. All parts style + comfort.
Sleek and smooth on the outside, soft and flexible on the inside. These lux pants are your new secret weapon.
We SWET the details.
- Cotton/Viscose/Poly/Spandex blend.
- 5-pocket styling.
- Slim Fit and is true to size.
- Slim through seat and thigh, below knee, leg and opening.
- Extra comfort with added stretch in the waistband.
|Thigh 7 Below Rise||17||17.5||18||18.5||19||19.5||20||21||22|
|Knee 14 Below Inseam||13.75||14.25||14.75||15.25||15.75||16.25||16.75||17.75||18.75|
|Thigh 7 Below Rise||18.5||19||19.5||20||21||22|
|Knee 14 Below Inseam||15.25||15.75||16.25||16.75||17.75||18.75|
Look after me and I'll look after you. Recovers and retains shape after wash.
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
- or -
Lay Flat to Dry
Need to Return or Exchange something?
We offer free sitewide returns and exchanges up to 365 days from the time of purchase!
Simply visit returns.swettailor.com and follow the interactive returns & exchange platform to get a pre-paid return postage label.
OUR NEW RETURN POLICY:
- Returns or exchanges are to be made within 365 days of receipt. YES––That’s a full year!
- Merchandise must be in its original condition with tags attached. A 30% penalty will be deducted from the refund total for merchandise that is received in the following condition(s):
- Has been washed
- Stains, damage, or clear signs of use
- Pet hair
- Our interactive returns & exchange portal gives you the ability to choose products across different styles. In case you choose to exchange with styles that are priced more than your current purchase, you will be asked to pay the price difference, in order for us to complete your exchange. If you choose something priced lower, we’ll refund the difference.
- Upon receipt of your return, it can take up to 7 business days for it to be inspected and processed. Once your return meets our return requirements, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to the original form of payment used to make the purchase. We will send you an email once your return has been processed.
- ALL sale items are eligible for store credits or exchanges for a different size or color-way. Clearance sale items are not eligible for cash refunds.
- It may take up to two billing cycles for the amounts to appear on your statement, depending on your credit card company.
OUR NEW INTERACTIVE RETURN PROCESS:
- In order to start your return request, log on to the returns portal returns.swettailor.com.
- Complete the interactive process to place your request and generate a pre-paid return label. Use the “SHIP TO” return address below.
- We’ll process your return and refund your original payment method or issue a credit. You will receive an email when this process is completed
Defective / Damaged Items Policy:
If you received a defective or damaged item, please place a request for an exchange (or return) through our returns portal and choose "Defective item received". Please attach images of the damage/defect to expedite your request.
*If something happens to an item that doesn’t seem to be standard wear and tear (i.e. a button falls off after 60 days, please email our customer service team.
SHIP TO ADDRESS:
Swet Tailor Returns
C/O Pitney Bowes
5959 RANDOLPH ST
Commerce, CA 90040
For customer service e-mail us at email@example.com
I wear these things all the time. Super comfortable. Dress up or down. Wear them at the home office or in the office. I wore them on the course yesterday, 48 degrees and raining in the Northeast. Do it - you won't regret it.
Great fitting, alittle costly but if they hold up they are a great pants. I ordered 2 additional pairs for fall and winter golf. They don’t seem to be a pant for warm weather. But they are a great fit.. order smaller than your normal size
These are the best pants in this category (elevated athleisure). I honestly have these in 5 colors, and have been waiting months for the army green to get back in stock. Make these in the oxblood and I'll own those too! Had the All-in pants 2 sizes below my reg size, the duo in my reg size was perfect. I will eventually have every color I imagine. I golf in these, wear them to work, and out. Compared to public rec, rhone, lulu, mac weldon-all of which I've owned-these are hands down the best. Thanks!!
If All-Ins are a little bit to sweatpants-like for your tastes, Duo pants are an amazing in-between style between sweatpants and more traditional 5-pocket pants. They are extremely comfortable and the stretch is amazing for how structured the pants still feel. I used to wear a size 33 in Duo pants, but this time around I realized I now need to get a size 32 for a similar fit in the waist and hips. Overall this is completely fine, they fit great. The legs feel slightly skinnier from sizing down, however these are by no means skinny pants, they're still slim and they are relaxed enough that you don't feel constricted or constrained anywhere.
Based on my first experience I ordered two more pair - wouldn't do that if they weren't great!