The tool for recreational living.
There are sweatpants. And then there are SWET Joggers. That’s all we have to say about that.
Dietrich is 6'2" wearing a size L.
We SWET the details.
- 100% Suprese™ - 96/4 cotton/spandex blend fabric by SWET Tailor.
- Adjustable detailed drawstring waistband.
- Distinct stitch articulation detail at knee panel.
- Back zipper closure pocket.
- Side zip pockets.
- Fits true to size.
- Close to the body, tapered fit.
|Small||Medium||Large||X Large||XX Large|
Look after me and I'll look after you. Recovers and retains shape after wash.
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
- or -
Lay Flat to Dry
We offer free sitewide returns and exchanges up to 365 days from the time of purchase!
To start your returns process please read the instructions and click the link below:
- Enter your order number and billing zip code.
- You will be presented with your order history. Just select the product you wish to return.
- Select a reason for the return and we will give you options for a direct exchange or full refund.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each item you wish to return.
- Review and verify your selections and submit your return.
Return your item(s) by Mail
Print out the return shipping label and affix it to the original packaging and make sure that the products are in the same condition as when you received them (unwashed, no clear signs of use, or damage).
Once your return is received and scanned via mail, a credit will be made in the original form of payment within immediately. Unfortunately, we cannot refund expedited shipping charges. You will receive a confirmation e-mail once the return has been processed.
For customer service e-mail us at email@example.com
We gladly accept returns within 30 days of purchase for products in their original condition (unworn, unwashed, and with tags). Final Sale items cannot be returned. We currently do not offer exchanges internationally. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the return process.
Please note, duties and VAT are not refundable, and international customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
I already had a pair in black and loved them so much that I had to get another pair.
I'll need to get more.
This isn't about the item as much as it was in regards to the customer service. I received a code via text that didn't work at checkout. When I followed up over IG messaging I just got a one word response to use a different code. I don't know? Maybe a sorry we told you the wrong code was order? You're a small brand - if anything you should make it easy to buy your product and apologize for any misstep. More annoyed than anything.
After the joggers had already shipped, I reached out explaining that I wanted a different color. Customer service was on it –– super helpful and fast exchange process. These guys take care of their customers –– 10/10.